T-MAK 117 SERIESMINE BLAST SEATS
Shock waves caused by the explosion of a landmine, pushes the vehicle upwards with a very high acceleration. This impact causes injuries and fatalities when it is transferred to personnel via their fixed seats. Use of energy attenuating systems on the seats, reduces the transferred acceleration, minimizing the risk of injury.
T-KALIP’s attenuating system, ensures equal protection for different weight crews and do not require any preparation or adjustment according to crew weight.
- Custom design capabilities
- Expert and experienced manufacturing team
- Large machinery capacity, multi-axis machining expertise
- Measuring, inspecting, testing infra-structure and application
- High volume production ability
- Effective planning with ERP / MRP usage
- On time delivery
- Large inventory management for sub parts and spare parts
Product ViewerT-MAK 117 Series
Blast Attenuation Systems
- Blast attenuation performance that fits to the STANAG 4569 standard.
- Equivalent blast protection from the 5th percentile female to 95th percentile male.
- Equivalent blast protection without any preparation or adjustment according to crew weight.
- Equivalent blast protection under different shock scenarios,
– high vertical acceleration magnitude-short acceleration duration.
– moderate vertical acceleration magnitude-long acceleration duration.
- The embedded fuse feels the blast, prevents unnecessary stroking during severe driving conditions.
- Not affected from temperature changes. (-32°C to +49°C)
- No maintenance required.
- Compact structure saves space at the back of the seat.
- Efficiently used stroking distance saves space under the seat.
- Suitable for various applications, wall or floor mounted.
- Easily adopted for crew seat, driver seat, commander seat or gunner seat.
- Multiple usage after easily replacement of the attenuating tube.
- Tested on drop tower tests with
Hybrid III Test dummies.
- Tested in the mine blast tests.
- Very high repeatability in attenuating
performance during the tests.
- The seats meet the standard MIL-STD-1472G
- Fire retardant cushion cover.
- Easy assembly and disassembly.
- Low weight, effective price.
- Safety belt, Static 5 point or retractable 5 point
- Foldable seating pan
- Foldable backrest
- Removable and height adjustable headrest
- Foldable and height adjustable armrest
- Floor mounting
- Height adjustment mechanism over floor mounting
- Fore-aft adjustment over floor mounting