T-MAK 111 SERIESMINE BLAST SEATS
T-KALIP crashworthy seats absorb ground impact vertical energy by stroking downward relative to the aircraft floor at a load which is preset to approach the upper limit of human spinal compressive tolerance.
- Custom design capabilities
- Expert and experienced manufacturing team
- Large machinery capacity, multi-axis machining expertise
- Measuring, inspecting, testing infra-structure and application
- High volume production ability
- Effective planning with ERP / MRP usage
- On time delivery
- Large inventory management for sub parts and spare parts
Product ViewerT-MAK 111 Series
- Tested according to MIL-S-85510
- Gives protection from the 5th percentile female to 95th percentile male.
- NOT affected from temperature changes. (-32°C to +49°C)
- NO maintenance required.
- Compact structure saves space at the back of the seat.
- Efficiently used stroking distance saves space under the seat.
- Suitable for various applications, wall or floor mounted.
- Tested on sled test labrotaries with FAA-Hybrid III Test dummies.
- Very high repeatability in attenuating performance during the tests.
- The seats meet the standard MIL-STD-1472G
- Fire retardant cushion cover.
- Simple and quick installation, no tools required
- Safety belt, Static 5 point
- Foldable seating pan.